A constant since the beginning days of this blog 13 years ago has been my declaration of love for Porto’s Bakery.
No es por nada, but they have always had consistently delicious baked goods and have always delivered on both quality and taste. We get an assortment of Cuban appetizers for our Noche Buena celebrations every year from Porto’s, and we also had them cater Marc and Lucy’s wedding (of course!) but that’s not important right now.
Listen carefully, my people living in El Exilio Del Exilio who don’t have a fabulous Cuban bakery nearby…
Portos Bake at Home has offered to send out a box of two (2) dozen Bake at Home items of your choice to one (1) lucky winner! This is EVERYTHING!
I usually go straight for the Refugiados and the Cheese Rolls. (Trust me on this.) But they’ve just added a new Brownie Cookie that you can only get through Bake at Home that I’m anxious to try as well.
The beauty of buying the frozen Bake at Home deliciousness is that you can make them all at once for a party (which I do all the time). Easy to do with the simple instructions in each box.
The party thing is right up in my wheelhouse because we do movie nights regularly and I order the frozen Porto’s Bake at Home all the time. Because California and traffic. Please appreciate my ‘Chef’ Inspired Birthday Celebration. Talk about impressing your guests!
Ya tu sabes.
But, also, you can bake just one or two for breakfast each day. That’s right. Imagine a fresh, hot Refugiado right from your oven in the morning with your coffee.
One of life’s greatest pleasures.
However – and I say this with great love – if you have not yet tried the Porto’s Bakery Classic Potato Balls, you haven’t yet lived.
Let’s quickly recap:
- I love Porto’s.
- Porto’s Bakery is the place to go when you are Cuban in Southern California.
- They catered my daughter’s wedding.
- You can now get their best stuff delivered frozen so you can bake them at home yourself.
- They’re sponsoring today’s giveaway. (YAY!!!)
Here’s how to enter the giveaway for a chance to win two (2) dozen Porto’s Bake at Home Cuban goodies for FREE.
Two ways to enter – here on the blog or over on Instagram.
To enter the giveaway, click over to the Porto’s Bake at Home site – come back and leave a comment ON THIS POST and tell me which Cuban bakery favorites you would choose to be delivered to your very own doorstep.
- Or, bounce over to my Instagram account, follow MyBigFatCubanFamily and Porto’s Bake at Home. Tag a friend on Instagram who needs pastelitos delivered to their door.
I’ll be choosing the winner on Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 at 11:00 am PST. You have until then to enter.
- If you’re getting impatient and you’re so inclined, Porto’s Bake at Home is offering a wonderful promo code just for MBFCF readers: You can buy 3 dozen and get the 4th dozen free! with the promo code MBFCF13. Tell them Marta sent you!
Thanks to everyone who entered! All the comments from here and Instagram went into a Random Number Generator and that’s how we chose a winner.
Congratulations to Yolanda @sassymamainla – send me a DM with your shipping address so I can get your Porto’s goodies out to you ASAP!