There's still a whole lot of celebrating going on around here.
I'm the kind of person who likes to celebrate birthdays for the entire month, so celebrating my 7 years in the blogosphere really does deserve a month-long celebration, but that's not important right now.
Also, I've been busy lining up the very best the Cuban community has to offer for My Big, Fat, Cuban Family readers. So thanks to your wonderful response, this is going to be a really fun giveaway.
Let me tell you what I have in store for you today.
My wonderful friends at Habana Brand Clothing have very generously offered the following giveaway to celebrate my 7 Bloggywonderful Years. You probably remember Roland from his beautiful Cuando Sali de Cuba story that he shared with us last year.
Here's just a taste of the Habana Brand Fabulousness that you sooo want to be a part of:
The winner will receive both:
- A Habana Brand T-shirt – they have some amazing designs that you get to choose from.
- A 16 x 20 poster – you can choose from one of 5 beautiful designs.
To enter this drawing for A Habana Brand Shirt and Poster of Your Choice, please leave a comment on this post and answer one or both of the following questions:
- Do you love wearing your Cubanness for the world to see? (Or is the word, Cubanity?)
- Do you have Cuban art in your home?
Please leave your comment on this post and I'll choose one winner on Friday, October 25th, 2013 at 11am PST.
2) For an extra entry, please go "like" Habana Brand Clothing on Facebook and come back and leave me another comment telling me:
- "I like Habana Brand Clothing!"
So that's not one, but two entries. Because that's the way I roll…