I hope you're enjoying the week long celebration of My Big, Fat, Cuban Family being here on the web for 7 years now. I'm so seriously delighted with the generosity of my sponsors and I'm grateful to all my Cuban cubiches who are helping me celebrate by offering such fun prizes.
This summer, Eric and I had the wonderful opportunity to enjoy a day at Gaviña Gourmet Coffee Roasters.
La Llave is my husband's absolute favorite espresso. In fact, (warning! over-share alert!) he makes happy, yummy sounds pretty much every single morning as he's having his La Llave. This, of course, pleases me greatly. I love that such a simple thing makes him happy.
I further love that he's embraced this part of my Cuban heritage.
"Mas café, por favor!"
He says it with an almost flawless accent. It reminds me of my dad and I feel a catch in my throat. My husband happily drinks his La Llave from one of these gorgeous little cups every day. His wife sits in wonder at the continuity in her life.
My good friends at Gaviña & Sons Coffee have graciously agreed to sponsor a La Llave Cuban Coffee Basket for today's giveaway, which includes those same awesome La Llave "tacitas."
Isn't it fabulous?
MBFCF Blogiversary Giveaway #5
The Cafe La Llave Cuban Coffee Basket consists of the following:
- 2- 10oz. Cafe La Llave espresso bricks
- 1- 8.8oz. Cafe La Llave decaf. espresso brick
- 4- 1.75oz. Cafe La Llave espresso samples
- 4- "tacitas" – demitasse cups and saucers
1) To enter this drawing for this beautiful Cafe La Llave Cuban Coffee Basket, please leave a comment on this post and answer one or both of the following questions:
- Do you drink espresso? How often?
- Do you like it sweet? With milk? Latte? Cappuccino? Tell me.
Please leave your comment on this post and I'll choose a winner on Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 at 11am PST.
2) For an extra entry, please go "like" Cafe La Llave on Facebook and come back and leave me another comment telling me:
- "I like Cafe La Llave!"
So that's not one, but two entries. De nada.
Also, please let them know
that Marta from My Big, Fat, Cuban Family sent you. It doesn't make any difference to how I choose the winner. I just want them to know you are reading
about it here, but that's not important right now.