Here at MBFCF we are putting together A Press Kit. (I know. Shut up.) It feels like graduation time.
We have received a few queries from various advertisers asking if they can advertise on our blog. (Crazy, isn't it? But, seriously, we're totally smiling from ear to ear.)
We couldn't have come this far without you, our loyal readers. You are all so supportive and wonderful. It warms our hearts to read your comments and to know we've had an impact on your lives. Even if it's just teaching you how to cheat and make pastelitos de guayaba. ;-)
And we totally love to have you share your lives with us.
We have to show how fabulous our readers are and why they keep coming back. So, can you please answer the following questions in the comment section:
- Why do you keep coming back?
- What is it, in your opinion, that makes MBFCF worth visiting?
We'd like to use your comments in our Media Kit. (I feel sooo accidentally cool.)
But we want to respect everyone's desire for privacy, so please sign your comment with a name and where you're from, in a way you wouldn't mind us sharing. Like this:
- Marta D., Mission Viejo, CA
If you're kind of shy, we still want to know what you think, but you are welcome to email either one of us:
- Marta - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kikita - email@example.com
As a way to say "Thank You" for your comments, we're going to make this a giveaway. (I know. It's like a bribe, but that's not important right now.)
This post will stay at the top of the blog for the next week and on Friday, April 16th at 3pm we will announce the winner.
Thank you! (You can go ahead and queue up "Pomp and Circumstance now....") =D
Look at what we're giving away:
1) A personally autographed copy of MBFCF Cookbook. (I still really, really love this cover. A lot.)
2) Two MBFCF mugs. So you can enjoy your morning coffee while reading the comings and goings of my big, fat, Cuban family.
3) One very cool BBQ Apron from Marta's Cuban American Kitchen.
Fun stuff, right?
So please, leave a comment, signed with your first name and last initial and tell me where you're from and why you like to hang out here at MBFCF.
And always remember this:
"My blog-casa is your blog-casa."
~ Marta ;-)