Cuban Heritage Day at Dodger Stadium is so close I can practically touch it. It’s happening next Sunday, July 12th 2015.
Our friend and fellow Cuban, Emilio Estefan will be on hand to throw out the first pitch and it’s going to be a wonderful day with all kinds of Cubanity (<–is that a word? I seriously think it should be) happening at Dodger Stadium on Sunday.
Game time is 1:00 pm, but the fun starts at 11:00 am in Lot 6 with the fun Viva Los Dodgers Pachanga.
In honor of this auspicious occasion, I’m giving away a fabulous stash of all kinds of Cuban/Dodger related goodies.
I’m calling it the Super Cuban Dodger Awesomeness Giveaway. (I was inspired by my friends on The Cuban Heritage Committee, who are my muses.)
Get your tickets!
There’s still time to purchase discounted tickets and enjoy the family-friendly Cuban themed Viva Los Dodgers pregame festival in Lot 6. Fans can enjoy live music, player autographs, and various activies. Entrance is free with a paid ticket to the game. If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, click on this link to purchase.
Get your tshirts!
Then, you need to get your t-shirts, of course from Habana Brand Clothing so that you can appropriately represent.
Enter this giveaway!
But the best part is today’s giveaway…
Sponsored by the Los Angeles Dodgers, Cuban Heritage Day at Dodger Stadium, Botran Rum, and My Big, Fat, Cuban Family, (Let’s just take a moment to appreciate how accidentally cool this is. Thankyouverymuch) I’m giving away all the Super Cuban Dodgers Awesomeness pictured below.
Take a moment to appreciate all of this Cubania and Dodger swag.
• A Special Edition Dodgers Cuba/Puig shirt – autographed by Yasiel Puig #66 (Men’s Large)
• A Limited Edition Habana Brand Cuban Heritage Day 2015 shirt – autographed by Emilio Estefan (Women’s XL)
• A poly-spandex Property of Dodgers Baseball Club shirt
• A Clayton Kershaw #22 Bobblehead
• A LA Dodgers Team Name shirt
• An autographed copy of Emilio Estefan’s autobiography, Ritmo Al Éxito
• An autographed copy of Daniel Amat’s cd – Bilbao la Habana y vuelta
• An autographed copy of Gloria Estefan’s beautiful cd, Mi Tierra.
• A bottle of Botran Reserva Ron Añejo – because Cuba Libre. Amen.
• Three (3!) LA Dodger Blue embroidered hats.
To enter this drawing for all of this Super Cuban/Dodger Awesomeness please leave a comment on this post and tell me:
- What’s your favorite thing to do at a baseball game?
Is it the 7th Inning Stretch? The Kiss Cam? Heckling the batter? Do you look fabulous in Dodger Blue? Tell me.
Please leave your comment on this post and I’ll choose a winner on Thursday, July 9th, 2015 at 11 am PST.
You have to be over 21 to enter this drawing, but you don’t necessarily need to be Cuban or even attend the game. Also, I was not compensated in any way for writing this post. The giveaway items were donated and I am happy to share the love. Go Blue!