All four of my kids are grown now, but it wasn't too long ago that we religiously made plans to watch whatever new Disney offering was available. In fact, we haven't missed a Disney film yet.
You know that we love All Things Disney (especially Disneyland, see my Disney Scavenger Hunt as proof). That love affair started for me when I was very young and has continued through the recent release of Toy Story 3. (Yes, I wept copiously through the entire thing. Shut up.)
Today I am delighted to invite MBFCF readers to enter a drawing for the chance to win 2 Advance Screening Passes for TANGLED in 3D in each of the following cities:
- CHICAGO – Thursday, November 18 at 7:00 PM
- DALLAS – Wednesday, November 17 at 7:00PM
- HOUSTON – Thursday, November 18 at 7:00PM
- LOS ANGELES – Monday, November 22 at 7:00PM
- MIAMI – Tuesday, November 16 at 7:00PM
- NEW YORK – Thursday, November 18 at 7:00PM
- PHOENIX – Thursday, November 18 at 7:00PM
- SAN ANTONIO – Thursday, November 18 at 7:00PM
- SAN DIEGO – Thursday, November 18 at 7:00PM
- SAN FRANCISCO/SAN JOSE – Thursday, November 18 at 7:00PM
From the press release:
Walt Disney Pictures presents "Tangled," one of the most hilarious, hair-raising tales ever told. When the kingdom's most wanted – and most charming – bandit, Flynn Rider (voice of Zachary Levi), hides out in a mysterious tower, he's taken hostage by Rapunzel (voice of Mandy Moore), a beautiful and feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair. Flynn's curious captor, who's looking for her ticket out of the tower where she's been locked away for years, strikes a deal with the handsome thief, and the unlikely duo sets off an action-packed escapade, complete with a super-cop horse (named Maximus), an over-protective chameleon (named Pascal), and a gruff gang of pub thugs.
Do we love just about anything Disney? Do we further love Zachary Levi?? (Chuck.) Umm….YES!
So we all agree this is a must-see? (I thought as much.)
Take a peek:
If you are available to attend the 3D Preview Screening of TANGLED at the time stated in your city, and you'd like to enter this giveaway which will Admit 2, please leave a comment on this post and tell me:
- What would you do with 70 feet of hair?
- Also, tell me what city you are in.
I will choose a winner from each area (so tell your out-of-town friends!) on Saturday, November 13th at 11:00 AM Pacific Time.
I think if I had 70 feet of hair I would invest in Brazilian Blowout product, but that's not important right now… 😉